The Canadian Motorcycle Tourism Association believes that when organizations partner they all flourish.
To that end, we have entered into contracts and agreements for cross promotion with many organizations:
1) History Check App from Impact Tourism to promote Rider Friendly Businesses
2) Belt Drive Betty Media on a Ride/Drive Scavenger Hunt Map Program and on providing their members with Rider Friendly and other Customer Service and Employee Development Courses.
3) Bullying Enns to promote what they do all year long and to help with their Bullying Awareness event.
4) Royal Canadian Legion Branch No. 54 on their First Responders Day
5) Airdrie Oilmen's Associationsupporting us with 2 for 1 event tickets to their Bikes & Bulls Event and doing cross promotion.
We are open to partnerships that make sense and help us further the causes we champion.
If you have a partnership opportunity, please reach out to us and let's have a chin wag!
Contact Renee Charbonneau: