1) To provide a public amenity by establishing and maintaining a memorial garden in Grande Prairie Alberta.
2) To provide a public amenity by establishing a military museum display room as part of Veterans Memorial Gardens in Grande Prairie Alberta.
3) To provide a public amenity by establishing and maintaining a memorial garden in Two Hills Alberta.
4) To promote and maintain efficiency and high standards of practice in the travel, tourism and hospitality industries of Canada for the benefit of the public and motorcycling veterans and tourists by developing online training programs for our members, and providing them for the free training of individuals engaged in the travel, tourism and hospitality industries.
5) To provide for the recreation of the members and to promote and afford opportunity for friendly and social activities.
6) To provide a meeting place for the consideration and discussion of questions affecting the interests of the community.
7) To promote responsible motorcycle tourism activities.